10YO: Busy, busy!
Students in 10 Orange Science are busy learning all about:
- energy transfer through food webs,
- life cycles of animals,
- plant and animal adaptations,
- human impacts on environments,
- threats to plants, animals and habitats, and
- conservation efforts around the world to help fight these threats.
The students are learning about these ideas in general as a class, then focusing on an endangered animal of their choice and learning about these concepts in relation to these specific animals. Students are constructing models to demonstrate their learning of these ideas and look forward to teaching their classmates soon!