Message from Mr. Mudd 12/2
We just finished this evening with three great performances from the students of Ms. Rich. Great job, everyone! Thank you to all the parents who were able to attend. It was great to have so many of you on campus. We look forward to the violin concert from the students of Ms. Marjana on next Wednesday!
In regard to the different delegations arriving in Tirana on Monday/Tuesday next week for the EU/Western Balkans Summit, TIS is working to determine the impact of the road closures on our families and teachers. We will be in communication with the TIS community when a plan for school on December 6th is confirmed.
Take note of the following important highlights below:
- "Concern for Others" boxes are still available! Don't miss the important life lesson that comes with each box!
- Details for the upcoming Winter Music concerts can be found in this newsletter
- The NHS is organizing a 8/9/10 YO Movie Night on December 15th. More information will be coming out in next week's newsletter.
- Check out the updated items in the Lost and Found!
- TIS will celebrate our staff with a Winter Staff Party. If you are interested in donating a gift to raffle off at the party, please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the newsletter for MORE INFORMATION!
Jon Mudd; TIS Director