The secondary program at TIS prepares students for colleges and universities in the United States or across the globe. Classes are individualized, closely monitored, and supervised on campus.
The rigorous academic program offers a well-rounded educational program that consists of Mathematics, Science (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry), World Cultural Studies, History, Economics, Literature, Writing, Art, Music, Physical Education, Foreign Language, and Technology.
Students receive the support needed to prepare for the demands of college, receiving guidance on careers, college entrance requirements, and SAT test preparation.
Beyond academics, secondary students are encouraged to engage in a wide-range of extracurricular activities, as well as student-oriented service learning projects.
Our secondary students have graduated from TIS and gone on to the following prestigious universities:
- King's College London (UK)
- City University London (UK)
- Jacobs University (EU)
- University of Toronto (CA)
- George Washington University (US
- John Cabot University (US)
- Babson College (US)
- Vissar College (US)
- University of Massachusetts (US)
- Bocconi University (EU)
- University of Edinburgh (US)
- Princeton University (US)
- University Birmingham (UK)
...and many more!