We are tightening our child protection procedures at TIS. A new measure that we are beginning to implement is the requirement of our community volunteers to undergo training. If you are interested in volunteering at TIS, the following steps need to be taken:
- Step 1 - If interested in volunteering in a classroom or working with our students in any way, please email Egla Lila at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once Egla receives your email, she will respond with information regarding next steps and documents needed.
- Step 2 - All volunteers must complete Child Protection Training with one of our Child Protection Leads at the school. This training normally happens on Friday mornings with either of our Child Protection leads, Mrs. Banek or Mr. Temple.
- Step 3 - Three items need to be completed, signed, and uploaded into your Openapply account:
- All volunteers will sign the "Code of Conduct" found on Openapply
- All Volunteers will sign the confidentiality form found on Openapply
- Your background check needs to be uploaded into Openapply. This can be a local check or a check from your home country. It needs to have been completed in the last three years.
We are so excited to finally have parents back in the building! Please reach out to Egla today to get the process started!